Saturday, November 1, 2014

Life Interrupts

Fran and John had to leave Key West unexpectedly. Fran is having some health issues and so they've gone up to Miami. They are great people and we'll miss them both; John promised to keep us updated on Fran's health, and we are sending prayers and positive thoughts her way.

And I need to go to Houston; my Mom's health has been poor and then she fell yesterday and broke her hip. I want to spend some time with her and my sisters could use some help. Not sure yet how this will unfold; we're still working it all out. Lynda is suggesting we leave Key West and go to Houston.

The irony is that we thought we would be in Key West for another four weeks and have been slow about doing the things on our To Do and See in Key West list. Oh well, I'm sure we will be back again sometime and we cannot control everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment